Objectives of WIT
- To work in close partnership with industry and to provide solutions and expertise.
- To maintain an international reputation for the quality of its research.
- To provide information on the latest advances through professional development programmes and publications.
Centre of Excellence
- WIT has a reputation based on solid achievements and is recognised worldwide as a centre of excellence for computational engineering.
- WIT can offer solutions to improve competitiveness. The type of computer simulation developed at WIT, can significantly improve product design, reduce or eliminate testing and streamline manufacturing processes.
- The efficient computational methods originally developed at WIT to improve engineering design; also provide the most effective tools to study the impact of environmental problems, as well as there prevention and remediation.
- The techniques used at WIT can be applied to a diverse range of applications, often resulting in a cheaper, safer and more efficient end product.
Recent Industrial Projects