Page 3 of 9
Benefits of Attending
- Conference Books Papers are published in paper and digital format and widely distributed throughout the world. Delegates will receive a copy of the book in digital format on a USB flash drive, including previous proceedings from this conference series. Conversely hard copies of the book will be available if prefered, upon request.
- Book Dissemination WIT Press ensures maximum dissemination of your research throughout the world through its own offices in Europe, the USA and its extensive international distribution network.
- Digital Archive All papers in the conference books are permanently archived at http://library.witpress.com where they are available to the international community.
- Open Access Open Access allows for the full paper to be downloaded from the WIT eLibrary archives, offering maximum dissemination. Delegates who opt for Open Access will receive a collection of books on related fields on a USB flash drive at registration.
- Journal Papers Presenters at WIT conferences will be invited to submit an extended version of their conference paper to one of the International Scientific Journals edited by the Wessex Institute. http://journals.witpress.com
- Networking Participants can present their research and interact with experts from around the world, becoming part of a unique community.